2 George St, Avalon Beach
We have been church community in beautiful Avalon for the past 60 years. We meet regularly to support each other as a community, to worship God, and to discover what it looks like to be a church in the community and for the community.
We welcome Dr. Sally and Jim Longley to our community of faith. They have a long and committed presence in this community and we feel very privileged to have them lead us, particularly in these difficult and uncertain times. We are a Covid safe space and have lodged our Covid safe plan with the government.Presently the NSW state health order requires us to meet on Zoom only. Should you wish to partake please contact Sally at email@example.com. Sally and Jim will be leading our services every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month. More Info
We are also delighted that a number of sisters and brothers from the Jakaranda community are also worshiping with us and leading the service every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month.
Please also note we will have a special meditative service on the 5th Sunday of the months with 5 Sundays.
“Not Everything is Cancelled”
Not everything is cancelled…
Sun is not cancelled
Spring is not cancelled
Relationships are not cancelled
Love is not cancelled
Reading is not cancelled
Devotion is not cancelled
Music is not cancelled
Imagination is not cancelled
Kindness is not cancelled
Conversations are not cancelled
Hope is not cancelled
And God’s love for HIS people is never cancelled.
Theme: developing a trellis for our spiritual growth
Being a Disciple
For grapes to be fruitful they need a structure. For us to bear fruit, we too need helpful structures. We will look at some of these and see what we can put into practice, to avail ourselves of God’s work in us and through us.
* For further details please contact Sally on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0423 474 002.
* Church building is opened Sunday at 10am, meeting commences at 10:30am. Zoom link is advised on the Friday beforehand.
* Wild Church is on 5th Sundays and meets away from the church building at a location advised at least the week before. These services do not have a Zoom link.
* Retreats are held at the church building with no Zoom. Please RSVP for provision of materials and catering. retreats
*Bible Reflection Fellowship: Time: 2:30pm, Day: Wednesday, and Place: Church hall. Afternoon tea will be provided.. fellowship
* Jacaranda Group meets 2nd and 4th Sundays monthly in the Church at 10:30am, and also has a weekly Wednesday prayer meeting at 7pm. Contact Jeff Kendal 0447 475 791.
Pastors Sally Longley and Jim Longley will be leading the following services and activities
A big shout out to Sally and Jim for a wonderful, enriching and meaningFULL time this morning. A time to stop and reflect during this busy time leading up to Christmas. It was particularly encouraging to see so many new faces from as far as Chatswood.
For more info on what is coming over the next few months at ABPMC check whats on